This module repackages the Oracle JDBC driver as an Eclipse 2.1 plugin.
As pulled from the source repository, a build of this module (com.oracle.jdbc) will fail because the build will not be able to resolve an Oracle classes12.jar Maven artifact. This artifact is NOT supplied by Oracle Corporation, and this artifact can NOT be part of the OSCMT code repository, because of Oracle licensing restrictions.
Instead the artifact must be built from files that are kept only locally and archived in a private repository.
0. Download a copy of the 10.2.0.4 classes12.jar from Oracle Corporation.
1. Install a local copy of the classes12.jar file into a local Maven repository:
mvn install:install-file \ -DgroupId=com.oracle \ -DartifactId=classes12 \ -Dversion=10.2.0.4 \ -Dpackaging=jar \ -Dfile=<path to the classes12.jar>
2. Change to the com.oracle.jdbc module directory and use Maven to install the artifact to the local Maven repository:
cd com.oracle.jdbc mvn install
3. [Optional] Repeat steps 0 - 2 for the 10.2.0.5 classes12.jar file.
4. [Optional] Resume a failed choicemaker-prerequisites build (from the parent directory):
cd .. mvn <goals> -rf :<failed module>